Home » » "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

Written By Unknown on Monday, November 26, 2012 | 5:00 AM




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

My husband and I decided to stay away from the crazy "Black Friday" shopping and instead we took the fam up to the Mountains to find a Christmas tree. It was quite the hunt but well worth it! It took me the majority of the day yesterday to get the lights strung (I ended up running out of lights plus I re-did them a couple of times)...and go figure when we finally finished decorating 1/2 the lights went out - arg!

I don't know about anyone else but I have been feeling the itch to "get my craft on" this holiday season (darn Pintrest!) If your looking for some fun Holiday DIY projects, take a look at some of the past projects I have posted...








Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.