Home » » Ok I Lied . . .

Ok I Lied . . .

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | 2:49 PM

It's no secret that my "summer blogging break" has started to creep into the fall months. I promise I had every intention of starting my blog back up again the first part of September.

Unfortunately, my life happened to get just a little too busy and hectic at the beginning of August when my husband received a job offer near Seattle. So with 2 weeks notice, we packed up our entire house and moved our little family 1,277 miles north. We just barely moved into a new home (3 days ago to be exact) and I can't wait to start blogging about the design plans I have!

Currently we are unpacking, re-finishing our ceilings, and painting the whole upstairs (which all basically has to be done after the little people go to bed) So bare with me a little longer and I promise to have some great "Before and After" photos to share!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.