Home » » Summer Blogging Break

Summer Blogging Break

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 25, 2012 | 3:13 PM



Dear Readers,

I think it's been a little more than obvious that I've been slacking on the blog lately (and I must admit, it's been fairly refreshing!)

Having a toddler + a newborn has defiantly been challenging...but the thing that makes blogging most difficult is actually the amount of free time I seem to be lacking. Not only am I finding it hard to have time to blog, I am finding it even more difficult to have something to blog about.

Although I still love being crafty and making yummy treats, my priorities have shifted to spending more time with my children. I am at a point in my life where I can either use my free time to blog, or do other important day-to-day things like cleaning up the house, preparing meals, exercising, taking a shower, and making sure I spend a little quality time with my husband.

It may sound a little sad that my life has taken on a 24/7 job of full-time mom, but I can honestly say that at the moment I love living a simple life at home with my kids.

I know that in the very near future I will be back to designing lots of fun projects for my home and family (because let's face it, I thrive off of the need to create). But for now, I have decided to take the summer off from blogging.


Happy blogging, I'll be back soon! 


Andrea

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.