Home » » Wall Decor: Chalkboard Walls

Wall Decor: Chalkboard Walls

Written By Unknown on Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 10:20 PM

Looking for an inventive wall decor idea? These chalk board walls are amazing! I mean how awesome would it be to simply jot down recipes on your kitchen wall and have it look like art? I absolutely love Anthropologie's chalk board headboard, and am considering trying to create my own...if only I could move the rather large window that currently sits directly above my bed.

After seeing these ideas I immediately wanted to go buy a bucket of chalk board paint and get to work. But unfortunately, we are currently living in a rental (the job my husband is on should only last about a year so we didn't want to get stuck trying to sell a house in this market). So for now I will be improvising...look forward to seeing some sort of chalk board project soon!


Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.