Home » , » Get Inspired Thursday!

Get Inspired Thursday!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, March 17, 2011 | 6:00 AM

I often find that gathering inspiration from things like photos, fabrics, magazines, knick-knacks, and art work is the best place to start when trying to design a space. I often look through books, magazines, and of course blogs to collect pictures and ideas of things that I love. That way, when I'm trying to select a color pallet or need a decor idea for one of my stark white walls, I have a starting point or a look that I would like to re-create.

So in honor of this concept I would like present "Get Inspired Thursday" where I will be posted my favorite inspirational finds for the week!

Charming Baby Nursery...

This week I stumbled across the most amazing nursery I have ever seen over at Lay Baby Lay. It makes me want to re-do my little man's nursery entirely! This oh so charming room was designed for a girl, but with a few accessory changes (mainly switching out the pink for blue or green) I think it could work perfectly for a boy too.

Photos by laybabylay.com

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.