Home » , » Homemade Summer Popsicles

Homemade Summer Popsicles

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | 5:00 AM


Getting my 2 yr old to eat healthy foods is definitely a struggle. I am always looking for ways to incorporate more fruits and veggies into his diet and unfortunately I have failed on one to many occasions. 

The other day, I was feeling a bit remorseful as I let my little man devour a giant highly sugary popsicle. Then suddenly it dawned on me...I could be making my own healthy homemade version with real fresh fruits...and I bet he would love them just as much!

So, I purchased these lovely little Ikea Popsicle Molds and yesterday we threw together a scrumptious popsicle recipe that he thoroughly enjoyed (he ended up eating at least 3)!

I can't remember the recipe exactly because I just started throwing things into my blender (which is the best way to go!) but I mainly used frozen strawberries, blue berries, & mango...plus a little bit of agave and coconut milk for sweetness...and a few tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt to give the popsicles a creamy texture.  



It makes me so happy to see my little guy enjoy his food (especially when I know it's secretly healthy!)

Here are a few other recipes I hope to test out soon...


Do you have a favorite homemade Popsicle recipe? 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.