Home » , » Home Decor: Simple Vintage Desk/Table

Home Decor: Simple Vintage Desk/Table

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 | 9:11 PM

Big things have been going on at our house this week.  And by that I mean I finally convinced my husband to help me out with a rather large-ish project. The other day, I was sitting at our dinning room table, eating my morning cereal starring at our big blank wall and an idea came into my head. The empty space would be perfect for two things I was desperately in need of....a desk/work area and additional storage space.

So, what did I do?... I sketched out my plan (see picture below) while the idea was fresh in my head, then I pinned it to the wall for my husband to see.


He luckily agreed to help me with the project and yesterday that picture turned into this...




















Pretty close to the original drawing right?

Well, I think it turned out great! I was so excited when it was all complete. I have had unpacked boxes of various tableware and decorative items sitting in our hallway waiting for a home, and they finally have one!

I know your dieing to see more pictures, so here you go...



We took step by step pictures of the whole project. 
So if you want to build your own similar vintage style desk, click here for the tutorial!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.